CELTA | Cambridge English Teaching
The Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults (CELTA) is an initial teaching qualification awarded by the University of Cambridge Examinations Syndicate in the UK. Internationally, it is one of the most widely recognised qualifications of its level.
CELTA preparation courses are run in over 300 centres in over 60 countries. The course is primarily practical in nature. It focuses on how to teach English to adult learners rather than educational theory.
- The course met my expectations. I am absolutely satisfied.
- Great tutors. Very supportive.
- Lenguas Vivas certainly lived up to my expectations.
- If I could swipe right and ‘superlike’ Lenguas Vivas, I would.
- It was professional, demanding and lots of fun.
- I’m very satisfied, I feel like a real teacher.
- (The CELTA course) is a masterpiece designed by a genius.
- I would not hesitate to recommend Lenguas Vivas to anyone looking for the best place to get CELTA-qualified.
As Teachers we can never forget the basics that will make our language lessons successful, no matter how obvious they may seem. On these videos you will find the top 20 tips every teacher should bear in mind every time they step in a classroom. Enjoy these teaching videos!