CELTA | Cambridge English Teaching
The Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults (CELTA) is an initial teaching qualification awarded by the University of Cambridge Examinations Syndicate in the UK. Internationally, it is one of the most widely recognised qualifications of its level.
CELTA preparation courses are run in over 300 centres in over 60 countries. The course is primarily practical in nature. It focuses on how to teach English to adult learners rather than educational theory.
- It was a great pleasure to witness your shining examples of teaching best practice and I learnt a great deal simply by watching you work.
- I actually learned more than I expected to. Thank you.
- The course more than met my expectations.
- It’s very practical and gives you the skills you need to be able to teach English as a job.
- Your treatment of the CELTA material and the level of organisation was extremely impressive and allowed us all to reach our full potential.
- I would like to really thank the tutors, the staff and my classmates (for) an unforgettable experience.
- (The CELTA course) is a masterpiece designed by a genius.
- I would not hesitate to recommend Lenguas Vivas to anyone looking for the best place to get CELTA-qualified.
As Teachers we can never forget the basics that will make our language lessons successful, no matter how obvious they may seem. On these videos you will find the top 20 tips every teacher should bear in mind every time they step in a classroom. Enjoy these teaching videos!