CELTA | Cambridge English Teaching
The Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults (CELTA) is an initial teaching qualification awarded by the University of Cambridge Examinations Syndicate in the UK. Internationally, it is one of the most widely recognised qualifications of its level.
CELTA preparation courses are run in over 300 centres in over 60 countries. The course is primarily practical in nature. It focuses on how to teach English to adult learners rather than educational theory.
- CELTA is totally worth it!
- I feel like CELTA gave me the teaching experience but also the confidence to go out into the world and “have a go”.
- I liked the CELTA course a lot. The tutors were fantastic!
- This is the best course for teaching English. It is very dynamic and the materials which are provided during the CELTA course will be of great use in the future.
- CELTA was a great experience for me
- I feel very satisfied with the whole course. 10/10!
As Teachers we can never forget the basics that will make our language lessons successful, no matter how obvious they may seem. On these videos you will find the top 20 tips every teacher should bear in mind every time they step in a classroom. Enjoy these teaching videos!