CELTA | Cambridge English Teaching
The Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults (CELTA) is an initial teaching qualification awarded by the University of Cambridge Examinations Syndicate in the UK. Internationally, it is one of the most widely recognised qualifications of its level.
CELTA preparation courses are run in over 300 centres in over 60 countries. The course is primarily practical in nature. It focuses on how to teach English to adult learners rather than educational theory.
- Yes, I would take it again!
- The tutors are fantastic.
- Thank you so much. I feel much better prepared now.
- This course has motivated me to improve my teaching.
- 10/10. I’m really glad I decided to take this course.
- Very well organised.
- It makes you feel more self-confident.
- I feel I learned more in a month than a whole college degree.
As Teachers we can never forget the basics that will make our language lessons successful, no matter how obvious they may seem. On these videos you will find the top 20 tips every teacher should bear in mind every time they step in a classroom. Enjoy these teaching videos!