CELTA | Cambridge English Teaching
The Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults (CELTA) is an initial teaching qualification awarded by the University of Cambridge Examinations Syndicate in the UK. Internationally, it is one of the most widely recognised qualifications of its level.
CELTA preparation courses are run in over 300 centres in over 60 countries. The course is primarily practical in nature. It focuses on how to teach English to adult learners rather than educational theory.
- Unforgettable, unreal, amazing, hard but very interesting. I’m more than satisfied. Thank you again for everything. You have given me an excellent example of a teacher.
- Very satisfied and very glad I did it. Intense but worthwhile. Challenging but very interesting. Boosts your confidence in the classroom.
- I thought the tutors were very supportive and guiding throughout the course. Feedback was very useful from day 1.
- CELTA has changed my conception of teaching English
- Very satisfied – the training and support were fantastic.
- I would highly recommend this intensely challenging, intensely rewarding course…
- The (tutor) support was excellent and this was what kept me going when I was feeling stressed.
- I am absolutely happy with the support provided …tutors were always helpful and approachable.
- 10 out of 10!
- I would recommend it to anyone who would like to become a good English teacher – I already have! It was one of the best things I have ever done.
- Thank you so much for everything you both did for us. Coming here was the best decision I’ve ever made. I am 100% satisfied.
- I really enjoyed the course; I can’t think there is anything I would change.