CELTA | Cambridge English Teaching
The Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults (CELTA) is an initial teaching qualification awarded by the University of Cambridge Examinations Syndicate in the UK. Internationally, it is one of the most widely recognised qualifications of its level.
CELTA preparation courses are run in over 300 centres in over 60 countries. The course is primarily practical in nature. It focuses on how to teach English to adult learners rather than educational theory.
- I didn’t have any previous knowledge of teaching so I found all the seminars really useful.
- The tutors are very engaging and supportive and so are your fellow students.
- The course gives you everything you need to feel ready to teach.
- I’m totally satisfied; the course met my expectations and exceeded them.
- It is an excellent training course for English teachers.
- Although I have been teaching for a few years, I have learnt a lot and enjoyed all of it.
- 10 out of 10!
- Phenomenal tutors!